10 ways people can experience your brand, outside of your logo.
As we have mentioned before, your brand is so much more than just your logo. You can read more about what branding is here. Your clients or prospects can experience your brand in several different ways. Here is a list of 10 that easily came to mind:
1. Your store environment and atmosphere
2. How you treat customers
3. How you dress
4. The product lines you carry
5. The price you charge
6. Product packaging
7. Your involvement in the community
8. The look of your social media feed
9. Brand photography
10. The content on your blog, website or social media
When you look at this list, where can you improve, start or re-define? We believe your brand should always evolve, so it is ok if you need to make some changes in some of these areas! What your customers and prospects take away from all this shapes your brand.